Congratulations, your settlement has been scheduled on a specific date and time at one of our three convenient locations. In order to give you the attention and service you deserve, we ask that you please be on time and remember to bring the following items:
Information for the borrower:
1. If your lender has indicated that you will need funds for closing, please bring a cashier’s/bank check, certified check or money order made payble to Buyer’s Title, Inc., for the good faith estimate amount you were given by your lender. If it is too much, you will be given a check back for the overage at the settlement table. For amounts below $1,000.00 you may write a personal check for pay cash for the difference.
2. Bring your original homeowners insurance policy if you have not already supplied it to your lender.
3. Bring any documents you signed with your lender at application or prior to coming to settlement. This can be very helpful in the event there are any discrepancies with the terms of your loan.
Information for the seller:
- Remember that all owners on the property need to be at the closing. If any of the owners are deceased, please provide a copy of the death certificate to Buyer’s Title prior to the closing. If you are the personal representative of an estate you must provide the letters of administration appointing you.
- Bring photo ID
- All Power of Attorney’s must be provided and approved before the closing